Click to download and submit an application.
Need help with installation? Click to download individual installation guides.
- Gripper Gasket GG Series Installation Instructions
- Gripper Gasket FT Series Installation Instructions
- MAXADAPTOR® DWV & MAX 4 Oversize Installation Instructions
- ShuvlNose® Adaptor 4 Installation Instructions
- ShuvlNose® Adaptor Installation Instructions
- RingGap Seal Installation Instructions
Click to take your invention to the next level.
Click to ensure your labels meet AIAG and ANSI Standards
Click to order Gripper Gasket™ and MAXADAPTOR® products literature and documentation.
Need documentation? Click to download individual submittals.
- Gripper Gasket GG Series Submittal
- Gripper Gasket GG Series EPDM Submittal
- Gripper Gasket GG Series Nitrile Submittal
- Gripper Gasket FT Series Submittal
- Gripper Gasket MJ Series Submittal
- MAXADAPTOR® Coupling Submittal
- MAXADAPTOR® DWV Coupling Submittal
- ShuvlNose® Adaptor 4 Submittal
- ShuvlNose® Adaptor Submittal
Need additional technical documentation? Click to download.
- Gripper Gasket Certificate of AIS Compliance
- MAXADAPTOR® Certificate of AIS Compliance
- Gripper Gasket Certificate of Buy America Compliance
- Gripper Gasket 300 Grade Stainless Steel SDS
- Gripper Gasket SBR Rubber SDS
- Gripper Gasket EPDM Rubber SDS
- Gripper Gasket Nitrile Rubber SDS
- MAXADAPTOR 300 Grade Stainless Steel SDS
- MAXADAPTOR® EPDM Rubber SDS
- MAXADAPTOR® Nylon SDS
- MAXADAPTOR® Standard Pipe Sizes Table
- ShuvlNose® Adaptor 300 Grade Stainless Steel SDS
- ShuvlNose® Adaptor EPDM Rubber SDS
Agency Listings & Useful Links
Click here for our agency listings.
NSF International provides testing and certification to NSF/ANSI Standard 61: Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects.
UL Recognized Component
UL, LLC is a global safety testing and certification company. The Gripper Gasket™ GG Series is Recognized by UL.
American Water Works Association
AWWA is the resource for current and vital information for the water profession. AWWA provides a constant flow of reliable information on technology, trends, and news through its periodicals, website, and media outreach.
Thrust Restraint Design for Ductile Iron Pipe
This program is based on the equations and procedures found in the DIPRA brochure Design of Ductile Iron Pipe on Supports.
American Society for Testing and Materials
Global standards to improve product quality, enhance health and safety, strengthen market access and trade, and build consumer confidence.
IAPMO Research and Testing, Inc.
Protecting the public’s health and safety for ninety years to implement comprehensive plumbing and mechanical systems around the world.
Canadian Standards Association Group
An independent, not-for-profit member-based association dedicated to advancing safety, sustainability and social good.
Click to download Municipal References
UPC & Carton Information
Click to download UPC and Carton details
©2023 Gripper Gasket, LLC. All Rights Reserved.